When your organization needs to bring life and personality to their presentations, I can help. I believe that ditching the massive slide deck and replacing them with personal stories, humor, and visual slides is the key to engaging your audience. Whether you speak to two or two thousand, your audience members must feel that they are the only person in the room. Each of us is an individual, we each bring our own unique stories, life experiences, and personality into our presentations. I strongly believe that communication skills can be learned and leave the uniqueness of the presenter intact.
I am a certified World Class Speaking Coach and Distinguished Toastmaster. My former career was as an Architecture Analyst, responsible for setting the strategic software direction for one of the industry leaders in Retirement Plan Processing. For 19 years, I led projects, held brainstorming meetings, facilitated meetings, provided industry and technical training, and built solid teams. In a technical world, it is critical to understand what analytical thinkers need in presentations.
I am also a servant leader. I am the Immediate Past District Governor in Toastmasters International for western Missouri and Kansas. Our District, District 22, achieved Select Distinguished status, placing us 27 of the 92 districts. The year before we were at the bottom. I understand how to build successful teams I also present in workshops and keynotes on a frequent basis delivering and sharing confidence in communications and leadership.
I am also active in the National Speech and Debate Association, formerly the National Forensics League, a high school honor society for speakers and debaters. Working with high school students is one of the most fulfilling aspects of my life.
Kimberly is available for:
Executive Presentation Coaching - personalized coaching for powerful, impactful presentations.
Seminars | Workshops – helping groups to achieve success in communication, productivity and leadership.
Keynotes - high impact, motivational presentation setting the tone for the event.
Conference Breakout Sessions – high impact presentation style with motivation, inspiration and fun.
I believes that everyone needs to communicate well in order to define their legacy.
Speaking, Leadership and Training
- Select Distinguished District Governor, Elected Position, Toastmasters International, District 22 2013-2014
- Lt. Governor – Education and Training, Elected Position, Toastmasters International, District 22 2012-2013
- Lt. Governor – Marketing, Elected Position, Toastmasters International, District 22 – 2008-2009
- Distinguished Toastmaster (2), top communication and leadership award, Toastmasters International
- Advanced Toastmaster Gold (2), speaking award, Toastmasters International
- Advanced Toastmaster Silver (2), speaking award, Toastmasters International
- Advanced Toastmaster Bronze (2), speaking award, Toastmasters International
- Competent Communicator (14), speaking award, Toastmasters International
- Division Governor of the Year, Toastmasters International, District 22 2007-2008
- Student Senator of the Year, Emporia State University
- Student Innovator of the Year, Harford Community College
- Pi Kappa Delta, Speaking and Debate College Honor Society, Alumni Member, Fort Hays State University
- National Speech and Debate Association, Speaking and Debate High School Honor Society, Alumni Member